Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Another call, more waiting

I got a call last week from Merryweather (aka my social worker) who wanted to check in with me and see how I liked my respite care placement. That was kind of a strange question but I guess being my first official placement (even if it only was for 2 days) she wanted to confirm that I still wanted to do this.

Anyway, we chatted a bit, and then she said something along the lines of "we have a child in mind for you but its too early for me to give you details yet"

This was my response:











This was how I felt inside (about the details):










So I'm still playing the waiting game. But my life is so busy currently that I'm not disappointed to not have a placement yet, its just like waiting for Christmas- its something you want and look forward to but half the fun is the preparation as well as the anticipation. I could soak in a few more weeks of solo life before my world implodes.

No comments:

Post a Comment